Chambers Profile Subscriptions
Profiling your success: reaching the right audience
Profiles in Chambers guides expands on your ranking to showcase your expertise to an engaged, senior global audience.
Profiles appear digitally and in print and detail the additional experience and professional successes of your firm, departments and individual lawyers.
When a client or peer searches for your firm, department or lawyer they will see your rankings alongside the information you choose to display. Business development can utilise this as an important resource for linking to in pitch documents.
The profile also includes a photo, contact details, highlights, expertise, links and more.
A Chambers profile subscription gives your firm, department and individual lawyers a full online profile. It emphasises the achievement of a Chambers ranking alongside the information you want to display to your existing and potential clients.
With a profile subscription, you will receive the following:
- An updateable online profile on the Chambers website
- Short individual profiles for your firm's ranked lawyers
- Instant access to donwloadable accreditation ‘Ranked in Chambers’ badges to display on your website and email signature
- Ability to upload unlimited articles and press releases and link to your websit
- A comparative ranking report to help benchmark against your competitors and assess performance
- A full-page print profile in the relevant Chambers guide
To enquire about a profile subscription or for more information, please contact Matt Phillips at [email protected]