No charge is made to members of Connect. All the features are free of charge.
3) Who can be members of Connect?
Connect is only open to clients and ranked lawyers.
4) How to promote yourself on Connect
You can use, but you cannot influence, our search function (which draws on the rankings in the Chambers guides). Lawyers’ department profiles, however, are shown on the RFP results.
5) Who gets alerts when RFPs and Queries are sent?
Alerts for RFPs and Queries are sent by email to all those lawyers who have been targeted, whether or not the lawyers are registered members of Connect. To see the RFPs or Queries (and to respond) they then need to register.
Law firms can nominate a business development executive to receive copies of these email alerts.
6) Does Chambers read the RFPs or Queries?
No. All communications are confidential, available only to the recipients.
7) Can I find out the identity of an anonymous client who has sent a Query?
No. All RFPs and Queries are confidential. We do not read them.