Department profile submitted by McKinty and Wright
McKinty and Wright are insurance claims litigation specialists, covering: -
- casualty claims, including catastrophic injury;
- employer’s liability, including industrial disease;
- public liability, including occupier’s liability, property damage and commercial recovery actions;
- motor claims including, credit hire, subrogated loss/recovery.
The firm's clients are global businesses and insurers, market-leading retailers, motor insurers and professional indemnity insurers covering the legal, financial, construction and medical sectors.
The team at McKinty and Wright are passionate about delivering a client experience based on direct communication and a commitment to service excellence, which includes: -
- specialist legal advice setting out a tailored, strategic approach in each case;
- pre-proceedings investigation and reporting;
- a commercial focus, with a view to controlling costs and preserving business relationships;
- partner led teams with a wealth of experience and proven track record;
- the ability to resolve matters through alternative dispute resolution.
The firm's commitment to service excellence includes counter-fraud capabilities. Setting McKinty and Wright apart from any other firm operating in Northern Ireland, their counter-fraud specialists work in partnership with DAC Beachcroft’s market-leading specialist fraud and intelligence teams, operating throughout all jurisdictions in the UK and Ireland.