Firm profile submitted by 2TG - 2 Temple Gardens
Head of Chambers Neil Moody QC
Senior Clerk Lee Tyler
The Chambers Established civil and commercial set, known for its advocacy and client-centred approach.
- Neil Moody QC (1989) (QC-2010)
- Michael de Navarro QC (1968) (QC-1990)
- Robert Moxon Browne QC (1969) (QC-1990)
- Benjamin Browne QC (1976) (QC-1996)
- Howard Palmer QC (1977) (QC-1999)
- Jacqueline Perry QC (1975) (QC-2006)
- Martin Porter QC (1986) (QC-2006)
- Sarah Vaughan Jones QC (1983) (QC-2008)
- Caroline Harrison QC (1986) (QC-2013)
- Charles Dougherty QC (1997) (QC-2013)
- Andrew Miller QC (1989) (QC-2014)
- Marie Louise Kinsler QC (1992) (QC-2017)
- Nina Goolamali QC (1995) (QC-2017)
- Rosalind Foster (1969)
- Alison Green (1974)
- John McDonald FCIArb (1981)
- Christopher Russell (1982)
- Daniel Matovu (1985)
- Jennifer Gray (1988)
- Jonathan de Rohan (1989)
- Bradley Martin (1990)
- Daniel Crowley C.Arb (1990)
- Christopher Lundie (1991)
- Clare Brown (1993)
- Doré Green (1994)
- Bruce Gardiner (1994)
- Lucy Wyles (1994)
- Roger Harris (1996)
- Niazi Fetto (1999)
- Anastasia Karseras (2000)
- Nina Unthank (2001)
- Helen Bell (2002)
- Helen Wolstenholme (2002)
- Sonia Nolten (2002)
- Stuart Benzie (2002)
- Rehana Azib (2003)
- Meghann McTague (2004)
- Jack Harris (2006)
- Anna Hughes (2008)
- Hayley McLorinan (2008)
- David Thomas (2009)
- Henry Morton Jack (2009)
- William Wraight MRCS(Eng) (2009)
- Isabel Barter (2010)
- Timothy Killen (2010)
- Robert Cumming (2010)
- Andrew Bershadski (2010)
- William Clerk (2012)
- George Hilton (2012)
- Jessica van der Meer (2012)
- Alistair Mackenzie (2013)
- Luka Krsljanin (2013)
- Lucas Fear-Segal (2014)
- Sam Stevens (2014)
- Saul Miller (2015) (Called SA 2005)
- Emily Albou (2014)
- Ruth Kennedy (2015)
Personal Injury: Catastrophic injury, fatal accidents, animal, sport, H&S and work injuries, UK and overseas.
Clinical Negligence: Claimants, NHSLA, Defence Organisations, insurers, GMC, GDC, Hospital Trusts.
Insurance & Reinsurance: Commercial claims, mesothelioma, high value insurance fraud, Lloyds Syndicates.
Property Damage: High value fire, flood, explosions and subsidence claims on commercial, public and private premises.
Travel & Jurisdiction: Large foreign claims in PI, insurance, product liability and professional negligence.
Professional Negligence: Mainly defence of high value claims in all professions. Specialists in professional indemnity.
Product Liability: Wide range of high cost product fault and failure claims in multiple jurisdictions.
Commercial Dispute Resolution: High value commercial litigation, civil fraud and arbitration in multiple jurisdictions.
Banking & Finance: Retail banking, securities, swaps, derivatives, hedge funds, asset finance.
Commercial Fraud: Complex commercial fraud claims in the UK and overseas.
Employment: Contracts, equal pay claims, workplace stress, racial, sexual and religious discrimination.
Sport: All major sports: rules, regulations, contractual breaches, technical issues, players, officials, regulators.
- 2 Temple Gardens,
- Greater London
- EC4Y 9AY
- Tel (020) 7822 1200
- Fax (020) 7822 1300
- DX 134 (Ch.Ln.)
- Email : [email protected]
- Website : www.2tg.co.uk