María Esther’s experience includes:
- Counseling Mexican and foreign clients in mergers and acquisitions, specifically in movie theater, tequila, bus companies, food and beverage, personal care products and construction industries.
- Advising clients engaged in the construction of housing developments in Mexico City, by implementing an operating structure based on a commercial trust.
- Advising clients in the infrastructure construction industry in the bidding processes and the administration of their construction agreements.
- Implementing the operative restructure of the Fiesta Vacation Club timeshare, including drafting inter-company agreements and format agreements to be executed by the clients.
- Counseling Mexican and foreign clients in negotiating and preparing credit agreements with collateral trusts.
- Negotiating and preparing trust agreements, including guaranty, administration and commercial trust agreements.
- Counseling financial institutions in connection with bidding for portfolio acquisitions.
- Representing companies before the Federal Consumer Protection Agency.
- Making formal claims related to labels and advertising in connection with the compliance of applicable health laws, regulations and official standards in connection with food and personal care products.
- Personal care and food products registration before the Ministry of Health and Cofepris (Mexican Sanitary Risk Prevention Council).
- Counseling Mexican and foreign companies in food product co-brandings in Mexico for the entertainment industry.
- Advising clients on corporate and commercial law contracts, foreign trade and antitrust.
- Representing the Federal Housing Fund in the bidding process of credits to be administrated and collected jointly with the winner of the bidding process.
- Negotiating Credit Agreements with US banking institutions secured with guaranty trusts and pledges.
- Counseling information technology companies, specifically for telemarketing and back office services.