Department profile submitted by Posse Herrera Ruiz
Posse Herrera Ruiz has an internationally admired Public Law practice area. The team has participated as legal advisor in the structuring of Public-Private Associations (PPPs), state contracting, public credit, state budgetary matters and public procurement.
Our legal advice consists of the following key areas:
- Public procurement for all government agencies: extensive experience in liaising with Government agencies and drafting procurement proposals for several sectors.
- Government tenders and biddings: in-depth knowledge of Government bidding requirements, rules and what different state agencies look for in terms of budgetary regulations and political and compliance concerns.
- Concession agreements, Public-private partnerships (PPPs) and structuring infrastructure projects: full-cycle support in the implementation of large infrastructure projects with government participation, including Requests for Proposals (RFPs), bidding processes, contracts between private and public entities and securing necessary decrees or laws.
- Administrative litigation: represent clients in annulment and restoration rights and direct reparations of damages actions, as well as public actions, and class actions.
- Compliance: support clients in staying compliant with public law regulations when performing contracts with the government, particularly in the case of alleged non-performance, potential fines and interpretation of clauses.