Profile submitted by Ákos Menyhei
Leading expert in trust and estates in Hungary. Specialises in tax, estate planning, asset, investment and privacy protection and is highly experienced in establishing structures in a variety of jurisdictions and combining the features of double taxation agreements between different countries to provide an optimal tax result.
Member of STEP, Chairman of STEP Hungary, Member of the Board of Directors of Primus Trust Corp.
1997-2016 Hajdu and Menyhei Law Firm, Managing Partner
2016- Aliant-Menyhei Law Firm, Managing Partner
2017- Associate Professor of SZIU
- Introduction of the Trust in Hungary and the International Practice, HVG-Orac 2017
- Business Law in Hungary, Patrocinium 2016
- Development of the Estate Planning Industry through the Introduction of the Trust in Hungary, Oxford Journals,
Trusts & Trustees, Vol. 22, No. 6, July 2016
- Hungary: Estate Planning in Hungary: Private Foundation or Trust? Oxford Journals, Trusts & Trustees, Volume 21,
Issue 6.; Jun 11, 2015
- A bizalmi vagyonkezelés, HVG-ORAC 2014
- New ground for the trust concept, STEP Journal, 2013
- Limits to tax planning, Linde Verlag 2013
Vienna University of Economics: LLM in International Tax Law, Eötvös Lóránd University of Science, Faculty of Law, University of Ghent