Department profile submitted by Aquereburu & Partners
The activities of this department cover a wider range of law: Tax and in Business law, Commercial Law, Maritime Law and Transports Law, Companies’ Law, Banking Law, Insurance Law, Community Law, Civil Rights, Intellectual Property Law, Industrial Property Law, Telecommunications Law.
Thanks to its expertise and experience, AQUEREBURU & PARTNERS offers, both in
judicial and legal areas, seminars and in-company, inter-company and public training.
These seminars and trainings are aimed to help our clients and traders to master the
great changes and subsequent innovations in the implementation of national and
community legislative reforms as well as the practice of business law, tax law, social law
and other legal and judicial subjects.
AQUEREBURU & PARTNERS offers for seminars and training courses, a list of both
internal and external trainers with expertise and a proven experience.
HAVE PLACED THEIR TRUST IN US:
• International banks ; TOGO and GHANA Insurance Companies
• The TOGO and MOROCCO Airlines; oil companies of TOGO, BRAZIL and MALAYSIA
• The production and distribution of Electric Power companies from TOGO of BENIN and FRANCE
• Companies selling food products from FRANCE; The handling companies of France and TOGO
• Service providing companies; Various national and multinational trading companies
• International Organizations worldwide; US Government Agencies
• Various chancelleries