Department profile submitted by Domański Zakrzewski Palinka
We render full-range advisory to Polish and international firms in all sectors on legal aspects of employment. Our services include:
- advising on collective employment relations, collective bargaining agreements and other agreements between employers and employee
- collective disputes and negotiations with trade unions,
- take-over of personnel, and restructuring and integrating employee teams,
- group redundancies,
- analysing and drafting employment documentation, e.g. work and pay rules, company policies and ethical principles,
- pension, option and other schemes,
- drafting individual employment, co-operation, management, and non-compete contracts, etc,
- business immigration (legalising the work and stay of foreigners employed in Poland),
- employment termination,
- representation in labour courts at all instances,
- health and safety at work and protection of special employee groups (e.g. pregnant women),
- working time organisation and settlement,
- discrimination in the workplace, including mobbing; drawing up good employer practices that help avoid court cases.
To meet our clients’ needs we frequently supplement our services with any tax advisory that may be required.