Department profile submitted by Dryllerakis & Associates
· Establishment and transformation of enterprises of all types.
· Handling complex M&A and JV cases. Conduct of Legal due diligence.
· SPA and SHA, implementing appropriate business transformations.
· Advice on corporate governance compliance and stock option schemes.
· Participation of partners in the BoDs of international clients.
· Representation of clients in general meetings of shareholders.
· Handling disputes between shareholders.
· Strong scientific activity.
· John C. Dryllerakis is the author of The Practical Guide for Societes Anonymes, one of the well-established scientific guide of corporate law applications on all aspects of everyday real life.
· John Dryllerakis’ official legal opinions have been published in legal magazines and mostly have been accepted by Administration.