Department profile submitted by Gasser Partner Attorneys at Law
Litigation and arbitration have always been a key aspect of Gasser Partner's work. The scope of work in this regard encompasses all areas of civil and criminal law, in particular the key fields of business and corporate law, including foundation and trust law.
If a case cannot be settled out of court, we represent our clients in all the aforementioned areas before Liechtenstein courts, administrative authorities and arbitration panels. Liechtenstein's procedural law offers a variety of means to assert a party's claims: thus, we provide our clients with comprehensive advice in order to achieve their optimal solution.
Arbitration plays a particularly important role in the areas of trust and corporate law because it ensures confidentiality and prompt resolution. Our firm's partners are frequently appointed as arbitrators and are senior members of the Liechtenstein Arbitration Association. The quantity, quality and wealth of experience to be found in Gasser Partner enables us to work on large and complex international cases and cooperate with international colleagues.
The litigation and arbitration services focus on:
- litigation in relation to civil, criminal and commercial law matters
- representation with regard to debt enforcement proceedings and enforcement measures
- advice and representation regarding recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments
- asset recovery
- representation in arbitration
- presidency in arbitration courts, appointment as party-arbitrators