Department profile submitted by Dr. K. Chrysostomides & Co LLC
Our firm’s Corporate & Commercial law practice has an enviable reputation for advising on some of the largest and most high profile cross-border corporate transactions, involving Cyprus structures.
Acquisitions and joint ventures have always been an important strategic option for corporations, as well as financial institutions and private equity investors. Our clients rely on our solid advice to help comprehend and assess these options, and execute their most complex transactions.
Our M&A work covers, but is not limited to, the following:
- mergers (public and private)
- purchases and sales of assets and businesses
- purchases and sales of securities
- joint ventures
- tender offers
In understanding their business, our team works closely with clients’ in-house legal and company secretarial teams, to provide a comprehensive service across the full range of corporate advisory and commercial issues, including:
- the respective industry-specific, as well as more commercial contracts
- corporate governance and directors’ responsibilities
- corporate regulations and restructurings to include, where applicable, any shareholders’ agreements, advice on merger control issues, etc.
- data privacy
- employment, share option schemes
Our clients range from the world’s largest corporations and financial institutions to middle market and emerging companies, in a broad range of industries, frequently operating through groups of 40-50 vehicles.